Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maternity leave

It occurred to me as I sat on my couch feeding my baby that anyone
reading my blog might think I was full of crap. I'm on maternity leave
right now, so please don't think that I am using class time or school
resources to write my entries. Once I am back in the classroom
(January), you will notice that the times on my blog posts will
change. I imagine the frequency might be impacted as well.

I am glad, though, that I have found the motivation and time (during
the baby's late morning, early afternoon nap) to begin this project. I
need somewhere to vent. My husband is so tired of hearing me complain
that he wants me to resign. My friends who are all teachers would
disagree with a lot if what I say. They also think that I'm too easily
"worked up" over this stuff -- as though it is not my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment